Operating During COVID-19
These times are unprecedented! The health and safety of our families and staff are extremely important to us. The following guidelines are established based upon regulations by the NJ Department of Health, NJ Department of Children and Families Office of Licensing and the Center for Disease Control:
- No one except staff can enter the facility
- Any child or adult with a temperature of 100.4 or higher, cough, loss of taste or smell, body aches, or chills will not be allowed to attend school for a period deemed to be appropriate by the local health official.
- Anyone who was in contact with someone who test positive for COVID 19 or Variant must self-quarantine for a minimum of 5 days or as deemed appropriate by the local health official.
- Everyone entering the school must wear a mask, have their temperature taken, and answer a series of health questions.
- All children and staff are required to wash their hands immediately upon entering the classroom.
- All high touched surfaces will be cleaned, disinfected, and sanitized throughout the day and again at school closing.
The SPA is always concerned about the health of our students. To protect all children, we reserve the right to determine when a child is too ill to be at school. If your child becomes sick while under our care and we decide that they cannot remain at school, you will be notified to pick your child up.
If your child is not well, we appreciate your decision to keep them home, especially if they have an illness that may be contagious.