- 4 pack of wipes (per month)
- Box of tissues (every two week)
- Summer sunscreen (as needed)
- Sneakers/closed toes shoes for outside play
List of things to bring:
- Infants: 5-6 clean bottles for a day’s use, 8-10 diapers per day and 3 sets of clothes, 2 crib sheets and a light blanket, box of wipes and tissues and food.
- Young Toddlers: 4-6 clean bottles/sippy cups for a day’s use (if applicable), 6-10 diapers and 3 sets of clothes, a crib sheet, light blanket, box of wipes and tissues and food.
- Older Toddlers: 3 sets of clothes or more per day if going through toilet training, 2 crib sheets, socks, light blanket, box of wipes, tissues, and food.
- Pre-Schoolers: 2 changes of clothes, crib sheet. Wipes and tissues and food.
Items that are used often (diapers, wipes, and formula) can be stored at the center; Four packs of wipes are required monthly for all children. Please label all your child’s personal items. We are not responsible for lost or damaged items or lost toys.